1. RFQ: Artmark receives Request for Quote package from the client. The package should include drawings, technical and material specifications, production quantity, weights, and packaging/labeling requirements
4. Quote: Artmark presents the client with a detailed price quotation. Our quotation details unit pricing, tooling and inspection gauge costs (if applicable) together with delivery schedules for both pre-production samples and production run quantities. Our quote is inclusive of shipping costs, customs duties and all related import fees.Title of goods passes at the quoted FOB point and Artmark offers standard domestic selling terms.
5. Order: Upon acceptance of our quotation, the client issues their formal purchase order to Artmark. A thorough review of the technical and material specifications is performed by Artmarks in-house engineering staff and our off-shore engineers. . In most cases, blueprint specifications need to be converted from English to metric dimensions and all special requirements need to be translated into the local language. A complete quality control process is implemented for each project.
6. Sampling: In addition to the standard factory inspection process, Artmark's local inspectors qualify that the samples have been produced to the print requirements. If the samples pass the inspection, they are sent to the client for their approval together with detailed Material Test Reports and dimensional inspection reports.
7. Production: Upon acceptance of samples by the client, the client issues their formal inspection report authorizing Artmark to proceed with production. Artmark\'s engineers utilize the client's prints to create a detailed QC inspection checklist to monitor and evaluate the quality throughout the production process. Material Test Reports are produced according to the applicable standard requirement or a specific customer requirement as established during the quotation process. Artmark extends open invitations to clients to visit our off-shore offices and perform their own audit of our facilities for quality assurance.
8. Delivery: Artmark handles all ocean or air freight transportation, import documentation, U.S. customs clearance and pays all applicable customs duties. Artmark also offers customized packaging and stocking programs from any of our satellite warehouses as well as our 40,000 sq. ft. Miami warehouse.